Fire & Rescue
The payload, load space, mobility and single rear wheel format of the 6×6 HILOAD is ideally suited to a number of specialist Fire & Rescue applications.
The equipment cabins offer significantly more space than 4×4 pick-up trucks with ample payload to carry a wide array of equipment and media,
The 6×6 drivetrain offers an enhanced level of off-road mobility for wild-fire and incidents in remote locations.
The vehicle can also be used in urban underground and multi-storey car parks with 190cm height limits.
- 190cm Height for Urban Car-Parks.
- Double Cabin with Automatic Gearbox.
- Sufficient space and payload for many configurations.
- High levels of mobility.
- Hydraulic power take-off from engine bay.
- Stiff chassis for mounting bodies of various types.
- Driving position and driving comfort levels very much like a normal car.